MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DeQute Theme - Completely different take for a forum design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I would like to present you a new theme I am working on right now, feel free to share your opinions and suggestions.
You can also check this theme live here - http://www.dequte.com
If enough people are interested, I will release it for free

Home Page
[Image: AMU1Jxo.png]

Forum Page
[Image: sITv8I0.png]

Forum Display
[Image: jaozHey.png]

Registration Page
[Image: vwcPxDa.png]
Well, since you use Square as a base... you probably want to release it as free.

Nice design overall.

Cheers!
Pretty good work on customization, and i agree to @eNvy as you used his Square theme as base for your customized theme. Good luck with your forum buddy.
Looks quite nice.
Looks pretty good! Nice theme dude.
Very nice. love it.
Wouldn't use it but it looks like a very promising approach with an interesting concept.
update your fa-fonts they are outdated :O but i have the be honest to you this theme looks cool, and i have to agree with Omar, i shouldn't use it.
(2016-01-21, 09:02 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't use it but it looks like a very promising approach with an interesting concept.

(2016-01-21, 11:28 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]update your fa-fonts they are outdated :O but i have the be honest to you this theme looks cool, and i have to agree with Omar, i shouldn't use it.

Thanks everyone
May I know the reason you wouldn't use it? Asking, so that I can work and improve something, thanks in advanced
Because it looks unfinished and requiring a lot of work.
Pages: 1 2