MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This isnt showing up please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: d2a2ff7cd1ef1e66a97f448fdee607da.png]
When I try to make a post this stuff doesn't show up.. I'm using google chrome. 

On mobile it does tho..

I haven't tried any other browsers...

But ya rip plz help.

Been looking haven't found anything... Still help please.

anyone? plz halp
what is your forum url and which editor you are using ? post a test user account so that someone can check it
(2016-01-17, 02:33 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url and which editor you are using ? post a test user account so that someone can check it
I do not know what you mean by what editor? 

But origincheats.com/forum

user: test
pass: test123

(2016-01-17, 02:33 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url and which editor you are using ? post a test user account so that someone can check it

figure out anything?
[Image: d2a2ff7cd1ef1e66a97f448fdee607da.png]
On my forum, origincheats.com/forum when you try to make a post it does this...
On mobile they show up. On google chrome it does that.
And fire fox it does this [Image: 5b8c7c8083ead2f64a5fa271bf279154.png]
If anyone wants to test for themselves login with this

user: test
pass: test123
Works for me!
It's doing the same thing for me, so it must just be a google chrome thing. I think your best bet would just be to replace all that with the original default editor options.
(2016-01-18, 03:29 AM)Nicole-Studios Wrote: [ -> ]I think your best bet would just be to replace all that with the original default editor options.

I dont know what people mean when they say editor...

Also it seems fixed for google chrome, but for firefox and opera it stil seems messed up...

jk its broke again on chrome :p

ANOTHER EDIT

I GOT IT GUYS IT WAS THE THEME
Hey there
First check that the images folder is ok!
Then check if this code exists in headerinclude:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/octicons/2.0.2/octicons.min.css" />