MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix missing editor and fix edit button?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have problem with my editor when you create new thread or reply or send private message/email. The editor with bold, italic buttons etc is missing. One day it worked and the second day it's gone and I don't know how to fix it.

forum: https://www.gtwiki.se
test account login: mybb
password: 123456

Login by clicking on staff login in left top corner.

how can i fix? I have 2 picture:

Screenshot of new thread and missing editor
[Image: n4GVOhP.png]

Picture of edit button when you press it: (should not be located so far down on page)
[Image: xaQC0q5.png]
This problem happened due to some plugins
Deactivate latest plugins that you installed
(2016-01-18, 11:37 AM)Alizke Wrote: [ -> ]This problem happened due to some plugins
Deactivate latest plugins that you installed
I did but still not working :/
which theme you are using ? given test user account needs activating to check the posting page
Did you change your template codes recently?
(2016-01-18, 02:29 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which theme you are using ? given test user account needs activating to check the posting page
Theme is "Sinisterly" and user account works fine to me
(2016-01-18, 02:31 PM)Alizke Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change your template codes recently?
i have edit a few stuff in the template code. the only thing i add in some templates is Trustpilot widget.

<div class="trustpilot-widget" style="width:130%;margin-left:100%;top:-90%; position: relative;" data-locale="en-US" data-template-id="5613c9cde69ddc09340c6beb" data-businessunit-id="56975ad90000ff00058798ec" data-style-height="30%" data-style-width="30%" data-theme="dark">
    <a href="https://www.trustpilot.com/review/gtwiki.se" target="_blank">Trustpilot</a></div>
Delete that widget and try again
(2016-01-18, 05:31 PM)Alizke Wrote: [ -> ]Delete that widget and try again

I have that code in header template only and this code in a lot more other templates:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//widget.trustpilot.com/bootstrap/v5/tp.widget.sync.bootstrap.min.js"></script>

i will try delete it

Is still not working
we have received a report that sinisterly is a custom theme and we cannot provide support for it.
please note that support for your forum can be denied if you continue using ripped themes.

this topic is closed.