MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Catergories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to seperate the catergories on my board so there is a small gap between?

http://horseworld.dreamhosters.com/
It appears with the modded theme that something is missing from the template "forumbit_depth1_cat"

To the very bottom of it ADD:

<br />

Nice theme by the way... Wink
Lopalong Wrote:It appears with the modded theme that something is missing from the template "forumbit_depth1_cat"
To the very bottom of it ADD:
<br />
Nice theme by the way... Wink
I tried that and it didn't work, thanks for the comment about the theme Smile
Don't know without having a look at the .xml file ??

It may need a table added to split it, or just a transparent img slotted in there somewhere.

It may also be easy to fix.. Difficult to say with just view source to go on..
I've reconsidered your problem.. (Meaning.. I spent more time with it) Toungue

There's two things you can try...

To the bottom of the above template add two <br /><br />

Sometimes one is not enough to force a break.

Or you can add this without the <br />'s

<tr>
<td colspan="100%" class="trow1" height="8px" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" border="0"></span></td>
</tr>

That should split it without breaking the tables. Wink

If it doesn't, then a table may need to be added to that script.

You may also need to change trow1 to something else to compliment the theme.

Test it, if it's Ok, and then if you need to change the class, we can have a look at that later.. Smile

Edit:

Your theme also contains unwanted sprites.. Look at the attached file and they are "Spaces" that need to be removed as they create havoc with the presentation in different browsers.. It's an .xml thing..

Those ones translate to a string of ???????????????????

In the "header" template, find the string in the pic and backspace from <div class="menu to </div>, then add just one carriage return. Wink

I haven't checked for any more...