MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAwards shooting SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a lot of experience using MyBB I'd say and this is the first time I've run into a problem using the MyAwards plugin. First of all I changed the version of MyAwards.php from 16* to 18*. Second, I simply uploaded all the files - and yes I did it correctly because I know how MyBB works and how to upload plugins, themes, and edit files accordingly. 

When I go to my admin CP and click 'Activate' on MyAwards this error occurs.
[Image: f2ae12c7cd8191708e6ba10c7d70cd1f.png]

Minutes before activating this plugin I activated the NewPoints plugin which I'm certain uses SQL to store user credits. Sorry, I'm not very tech savvy and I don't play around in SQL a lot. Something else I'd like to include is that I'm using a VPS. If a MyBB tech staff or moderator would like access to my VPS because I've got a problem with my database I can provide access.

Please, if someone could give me technical assistance that would be very helpful to me.

Anthony
The SID is not a integer value in the plugin file when it's inserting the settings into SQL.
(2016-01-19, 10:01 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]The SID is not a integer value in the plugin file when it's inserting the settings into SQL.

Why is this happening? I've never had an issue uploading MyAwards before. I'm using the release from MyBBCentral on Labrocca's post, too.
Not all 1.6 plugins will be compatible with 1.8 by simply changing the compatibility line.

If you want an award plugin that is compatible with 1.8, check out this plugin:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-116640.html
(2016-01-20, 12:37 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]Not all 1.6 plugins will be compatible with 1.8 by simply changing the compatibility line.

If you want an award plugin that is compatible with 1.8, check out this plugin:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-116640.html

Greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you!