MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: scaleimages doesn't work on firefox (tried solutions in the forum)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chrome shows scaleimages, firefox and ie don't.
While I enter the images in the editor they are showing, but in the post itself it doesn't show.
How can I fix this?    Confused

help?
[Image: rk4uqh.jpg]
I have no ideas what you're talking about... The image on the screen isn't displayed at all, so why would it be scaled..?

What's your board URL?
(2016-01-19, 06:29 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I have no ideas what you're talking about... The image on the screen isn't displayed at all, so why would it be scaled..?

What's your board URL?

http://conext.co.il

on Chrome the image shows, and is scaling.
I can see images fine in all browsers. Are you sure you're using the same account in each browser? If not, check UCP -> Edit Options -> Display images in posts.
(2016-01-20, 12:17 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I can see images fine in all browsers. Are you sure you're using the same account in each browser? If not, check UCP -> Edit Options -> Display images in posts.

Damn. You are correct.
This is so odd..how do I make this setting a default?
It is enabled by default, until you disable it manually.
(2016-01-20, 12:29 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]It is enabled by default, until you disable it manually.

Hmm...I guess I somehow unticked that option in one or more of my testing accounts.
 I really do appreciate you taking the time to help!  Smile