MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellp i need help about the donate plugin .

i want the plugin like after they donate and they will earn like donate group some award how i can do it please help me about it.

Also i am looking for some shop too not newpoint shop the shop you sell the item.
(2016-01-19, 09:09 PM)DarkCode Wrote: [ -> ]Hellp i need help about the donate plugin .

i want the plugin like after they donate and they will earn like donate group some award how i can do it please help me about it.

Also i am looking for some shop too not newpoint shop the shop you sell the item.

You may need to pay for/request a new donation plugin if you want it tailored specifically to your site, unless you want to try and modify an old donation plugin.

As for selling items on a shop...that's not really MyBB's area. You need an e-commerce application, there's a ton of free ones just search for them on Google or something. If you want to bridge one with MyBB you'll likely need to pay someone to do that too.