MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TSLink Plugin doesn't really work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dears,

I've got a little bit of a problem with the above mentioned plugin:

I installed it regarding to the readme.md file and tried to activate a user for testing purpose. But it didn't work. I thought that this error could be caused becaus I'm admin with another identity but my ip address is the same.

But then I tried to make someone a "VIP Member". If I do this, this error is shown.

[Image: ZE1788MM.png]
I'll attach the in the error mentioned file so that you can check that line. But here's a screenshot too.

[Image: 6hY5W9T1.png]

Thanks for helping! Smile

PS: For Google (if someone has the same problem): Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_array() on boolean in inc/plugins/tslink/tslinkfunctions.php on line 270
Looks like the SQL query is failing, please check the server logs to see what's the error.
Also please check if you entered all information correctly in the config.php, especially if $table is correct if you are using another prefix than mybb_.

You could also change the $table line in config.php to:
$table = TABLE_PREFIX.'users';
Hello fonta,

first thanks for your help.
Now, after you told me to do this, i saw that I am using another prefix than mybb_; I use pcej_ .
That's because I used an one-click-installer.

But now I don't really know where to change the prefix exactly.. Sad

I already changed it on line 270 and in my config and additionally I tried with several other changes. Nothing worked.
Do you know where I have to change "mybb_" to "pcej_" exactly?

Thanks again!
You should ONLY change it in the config.php.
Please replace the files with the originals.
On github I already changed the example config to use a dynamic prefix.
So you could just download the latest zip file from github and upload and use these files.
https://github.com/f0nt4/TSLink

This is the line I changed in the config.php:
$table = TABLE_PREFIX.'users';
It's right underneath the 4 variables to connect to the database.