MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to log in to a community forum http://bountytechgaming.com/, and i am having a problem logging in "MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1062 - Duplicate entry 'Tk_king' for key 'username'Query:UPDATE mybb_users SET username='Tk_king' WHERE loginname = '76561198167971246" 

anyone who has a answer please reply or something.
Moved to General Support
what plugins are you using on the site.. especially any plugins which interferes with login like Steam ID etc...
(2016-01-24, 05:49 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]what plugins are you using on the site.. especially any plugins which interferes with login like Steam ID etc...

The plugins that i am using are, Native client, adobe flash player, and Widevine Content Decryption Module.
^ question was about MyBB forum plugins - not the browser plugins / add-ons
Edit: it is actually a problem with the steam plugin you are using
(2016-01-24, 01:43 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ question was about MyBB forum plugins - not the browser plugins / add-ons
Edit: it is actually a problem with the steam plugin you are using

I am preety shure none except for the steam sign in
which plugin actually you are using ? check if it has a updated version
sry to ask this, but are you one of the admins of that forum? Tk_king is just a member there...
@Tk_king , if you are a registered member of the referred forum then
please contact that forum admins through forum's contact form for fixing the issue.