MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: trying to get my old mycodes working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm trying to recover some mycodes that my forum had before upgrading to 1.8, and i'm looking through source code from here (page with all mycodes we used before upgrading to 1.8).

right now i'm failing to get these few 3 or 4 codes to work (and I could use some help)

SPOILER

Preview: [Image: Fo1P3cK.png]
Replacement:
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:0px; border:#000 1px solid;padding:4px;background: #fff;">
<div><b>Spoiler</b>: <input type="button" value="Mostrar" style="width:55px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px; margin-right:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Esconder'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Mostrar'; }"><br />
</div>
<div style="margin: 0px; padding:0px;">
<div style="display: none;">
$1<br />
</div>
</div>
</div>
Regular expression:
\[sp2\](.*?)\[/sp2\]

Marquee's left and right doesn't work also
Replacement:
<marquee behavior="scroll" style="border:1px solid #000000; border-left:none; border-right:none; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px;" scrollDelay="75" direction=left><b><span style="font-weight: bold;">$1</span></b></marquee>

Scroll
Replacement:
<div style="width: auto; height:300px; background:#ffffff; overflow:auto; border:1px solid #000000; padding:8px;">$1</div>

Module
Preview:[Image: 32LTRea.png]
Source code:
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><div align="center"><strong>Synopsis</strong></div></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><div align="justify">
test<br />
</div></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tfoot"><div align="center"><span style="font-style: italic;">Fonte:</span> <a href="/web/20131107174001/http://myanimelist.net/manga/23390/Shingeki_no_Kyojin" target="_blank">MAL</a></div></td>
</tr>
</table>

and for the last one, Table
Preview: [Image: cSY7ppm.png]
Replacement: not sure what I should put here?

Sorry for the long thread, but this is just the mycodes that are very important for my forum (I've a lot more missing but np) so please help me figuring this out Big Grin

I'm not sure what's the problem with those codes that I provide here (except table and module ofc)! Am I missing some part of code or some javascript file? Or this codes just doesn't work anymore on 1.8?
BUMP

anyone?
I tried the first two and they seemed fine on my local server. Do you have a forum and thread where you have these enabled so we can take a look?
yup, you can see them here.

so, I got marqueeright working and just change this:
direction=right

wtf? marquee left should be working too right? (the code is the same, I just changed the direction of it)
So the spoiler works (sp2). Can you provide the regular expressions and replacements to all of the ones which you can't seem to get working?
Spoiler still doesn't work for me... ( i changed sp2 to sp3, and you can check on that page that it's not working)

Regular expression: \[sp3\](.*?)\[/sp3\]

Replacement: 
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:0px; border:#000 1px solid;padding:4px;background: #fff;">
<div><b>Spoiler</b>: <input type="button" value="Mostrar" style="width:55px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px; margin-right:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Esconder'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Mostrar'; }"><br />
</div>
<div style="margin: 0px; padding:0px;">
<div style="display: none;">
$1<br />
</div>
</div>
</div>

and marqueeleft doesn't work too (even tho marqueeright does wth)
Regular Expression: \[marqueeleft\](.*?)\[/marqueeleft\]
Replacement: 
<marquee behavior="scroll" style="border:1px solid #000000; border-left:none; border-right:none; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px;" scrollDelay="75" direction=left><b><span style="font-weight: bold;">$1</span></b></marquee>
Both of those are fine.

What happens when you try use them in the sandbox when you are editing them?
[Image: LPyfSib.png]
[Image: EyTFctv.png]

something is not triggering here... but if the code is right and it works on your forum, then idk it should work.

I manage to recover all of the codes !  thanks for the help anyway