MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rebil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

MikeInToshx

I love it, but theres 1 huge problem the way I see it.

The background only works for people with 1080p screens tho? There are a lot of people that now have more than that. It's just one big image 1920x1080.
(2016-02-04, 11:09 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-04, 08:18 PM)Vehemence Wrote: [ -> ]Nice but I want it to fit my whole screen without any scrolling down/up or left/right but I have to: http://prntscr.com/9z27qr

The theme is designed for a minimum frame width of 1200px.

I would prefer had the theme fit on all sorts of screen types.
i like how this is very different from the rest
nice job
Any way to add a "Recent Posts" section on the left under the rest of the menu so it shows the top 5 or 10 most recent posts?
The theme and concept is nice, but fixed widths are horrible.
Needs a "Change Theme" selector otherwise it's a permanent change for members.
Interesting layout. Seems a bit tricky for integrating the plugins though.
Very clean though I love it! Wink
Updated to allow support of latest MyBB and some minor overall updates.

(2016-02-26, 10:06 AM)Aoki Wrote: [ -> ]The theme and concept is nice, but fixed widths are horrible.
It's a free template.

(2016-03-02, 07:19 AM)d3xt3r Wrote: [ -> ]Needs a "Change Theme" selector otherwise it's a permanent change for members.
This template requires language file modification (mainly only for the forum statistics - only index is modified). It would effectively break other templates. Besides it is very uncommon and in my opinion bizarre to allow users to choose between multiple drastically different templates.

(2016-03-03, 10:11 AM)Max Payne Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting layout. Seems a bit tricky for integrating the plugins though.
It is a fairly heavily modified template, so in that case yes some plugins will have difficulty running outside of the forum data container. Plugins that operate within the forum data container (gray box) will be mostly uneffected. I am open to adding support for major plugins that this template does not support, I am not a board owner and never have been so I don't know many of the plugins folks use.
Could you repaint the theme?
Pages: 1 2 3 4