MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for full time partner.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

I had a website that was running online 3 years ago, but at the time I had issues and lost my domain TheFootballFactory.net my site was running a very big world wide soccer forum, 

Just recently I got the domain TheFootballFactory.org and I have put my website online now with updated modifications and running MyBB V1.8

What I am looking for is an enthusiastic partner to help me get noticed again online.
My partner would have to be a soccer fanatic and help me develop forums regarding world and Europe soccer teams and get the word out that we are online again.

My new partner would not have to lay out any money ever, he would have to be trustworthy and reliable help me run the site, I would prefer someone from Europe as I am from Australia, so then we have opposite time zones.

The main thing my partner would have to have is knowledge of MyBB 100%, even knowing how to code in MyBB would be a huge advantage.

If you think you would be a good partner for me just let me know here or PM me.

My site is TheFootballFactory.org

Thank you.
Regards
X
Still looking for this?