MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dns cloudlare for mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i see some mybb forum using cloudflare (based on whois domain)
&
how to make like this (in attach image)

Name Server: XXXX.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
   Name Server: YYYY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

can implement on shared hosting (or minimal need vps)
& so, should need minimal pro cloudflare?

thanks  Shy
You can sign up for the free version and get nameservers. Also when you change there will be virtually no downtime. In my opinion cloudflare pro is a waste, it's added security but pro doesn't defend you against DDOS attacks, if want something like pro but better is so many aspects look into "Sucuri", quite a few mybb forums use them and have incredible uptime (including mine). If you have anymore questions related to this feel free to message me about it.
You need to own a domain where you can change nameservers.
(2016-01-28, 05:57 AM)Nasro Wrote: [ -> ]You can sign up for the free version and get nameservers. Also when you change there will be virtually no downtime. In my opinion cloudflare pro is a waste, it's added security but pro doesn't defend you against DDOS attacks, if want something like pro but better is so many aspects look into "Sucuri", quite a few mybb forums use them and have incredible uptime (including mine). If you have anymore questions related to this feel free to message me about it.
previously, i think just need plugin. ok thank.
just want to try, they free cdn. about sucuri (without cdn feature), can be combined with maxcdn, softlayer_cdn. may be someday. Cool