MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar.php displaying wrong user title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-01-29, 01:37 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ given credentials did not work! (replied PM)

I have fixed it now. Sorry about that. Replied to you again. Smile
at the user groups, default user title was missing.
it needs to be filled up

Quote:Default User Title
If the user has nothing entered in their custom user title field, the user title entered here will be displayed.
If you leave this option blank, users will have their title and stars taken from the User Titles configuration.
(2016-01-29, 01:55 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]at the user groups, default user title was missing.
it needs to be filled up

Quote:Default User Title
If the user has nothing entered in their custom user title field, the user title entered here will be displayed.
If you leave this option blank, users will have their title and stars taken from the User Titles configuration.

I'm aware, but we don't wish to use group titles. We want the title/stars to be taken from User Titles configuration. However, it displays the WRONG title compared to how many posts I actually have. Check on the actual forums, it displays a completely different one. Sorry for the confusion. As you might have noticed, we have group images to replace the "group title" (as you can't use both.)

"Private" is the first user title, no stars, just to clarify.
^ oh, in that case, it looks like a bug. can't say for sure as you have few changed files.
the issue needs to be further investigated with access to files ..
(2016-01-29, 02:33 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ oh, in that case, it looks like a bug. can't say for sure as you have few changed files.
the issue needs to be further investigated with access to files ..

I can give you access to FTP over a PM, if that's alright with you?

Again, really sorry for the confusion. English is not my first language, so I struggle with explaining things properly. Smile
^ if you can wait for few hours then you may PM me temporary ftp access
(2016-01-29, 02:52 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you can wait for few hours then you may PM me temporary ftp access

Will do.
^ please note: your files ftp access is no longer required.
I confirm that it is a bug - however it is of low priority for fixing at present.
(2016-01-29, 03:49 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ please note: your files ftp access is no longer required.
I confirm that it is a bug - however it is of low priority for fixing at present.

That's fine. It's no biggie. Should I mark this as solved now?
^ please keep it not solved. someone might suggest a fix.
Pages: 1 2 3