MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to enable login page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i enable this?
Like if you go to HF and click on a thread it requires for you to login to view the content, if you don't login you can see the thread list only

Please Help

Like i can see this without login
[Image: m3h2AaY.png]

but if i click any of them it requires me to login

[Image: KO4wwHL.png]
Go to admin cp -> forum & posts -> Forum Manegement -> select the forum you want -> go to permissions -> set "custom permissions" on Guests -> uncheck "Can view threads within forum?"

Edit: nvm, this doesn't work as you pretend.
that will just remove the thread list :l // i want them to see the thread list tho
(2016-01-28, 08:26 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]Go to admin cp -> forum & posts -> Forum Manegement -> select the forum you want -> go to permissions -> set "custom permissions" on Guests -> uncheck "Can view threads within forum?"

Edit: nvm, this doesn't work as you pretend.

(2016-01-28, 08:43 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]yup my bad, this should work. backup your showthread.php file first before editing.

using google cloud, already backed up my whole server Smile
yup my bad, this should work. backup your showthread.php file first before editing.

edit: this solution was for 1.6, i'm not sure if works on 1.8 but it's worth the shot to try (it might work)
(2016-01-28, 08:48 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]yup my bad, this should work. backup your showthread.php file first before editing.

edit: this solution was for 1.6, i'm not sure if works on 1.8 but it's worth the shot to try (it might work)

Thanks Dude Worked Perfectly :)
nice and np dude.
how do i do the same to user page?
Hello any help????
admin panel >> users & groups >> groups >> guests >> Forums and Posts (tab) --> Viewing Options
--> un-select required options & save the group settings