MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need testers and staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for testers and staff for my forum I am working on. The forum will cover a lot of different topics. If you can help add me on Skype. You MUST have a mic. My Skype is alex.smode
Thanks
are you looking for volunteers for both positions ?
(2016-01-29, 02:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]are you looking for volunteers for both positions ?

Yes I am. Sorry if I wasn't clear
Had to stop working on the site for awhile due to personal reasons but I am back on it now. Still need testers and staff.
(2016-03-25, 06:31 PM)ThisMightBeAlex Wrote: [ -> ]Had to stop working on the site for awhile due to personal reasons but I am back on it now. Still need testers and staff.
I have a few questions :-
1. What type of role one has to fulfill as a staff ?
2. Also is it a paid position or a volunteer ?
(2016-03-26, 04:27 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-25, 06:31 PM)ThisMightBeAlex Wrote: [ -> ]Had to stop working on the site for awhile due to personal reasons but I am back on it now. Still need testers and staff.
I have a few questions :-
1. What type of role one has to fulfill as a staff ?
2. Also is it a paid position or a volunteer ?

1. Depends on what staff position you have. If you are just a Mod then you need to moderate the forum making sure other people follow the rules. Read reports, and help me out with small tasks every now and then. 

2. Volunteer, most forums don't pay their staff and I intend to keep it that way.