MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins appearing as 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! 

So I have had a lot of plugins installed and a lot of them worked and showed up on my homepage of my forums. Now, when I had to deactivate some of the plugins, they disappear as normal. But when I reactivate them or activate new plugins NOTHING from that plugin shows up on my homepage of my forums.. 

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
My forums are:  
www.wintergaming.org

Cheers!
if you are using MyBB 1.8.6 then you can try replacing ~/inc/db_mysql.php & ~/inc/db_mysqli.php files from this post and check
Sadly that did not work. Sad

Any other Ideas?
approximately how many plugin files you have in the plugins folder ?
does the plugins page at forum admin panel show those non-working plugins ? how about their settings ?
have you checked if they are working with the default theme (stock theme) of MyBB ?
I have 5 active plugins and 12 In-Active plugins. And yes it shows the active plugins are working and I'm able to change the setting but they do not appear on the index of my forums. Yes I have tried them on the default theme of MyBB. The plugins were working at first until I had to disable some of them. I don;t understand why this is happening.
What do you mean by "they do not appear on the index of my forums"? Are you sure they're all supposed to do that? Provide the list of plugins you're using.
Well, The some plugins are suppose to show up on the homepage of my forums. I some how fixed the problem of them not showing up. BUT now all the plugins show in two on the homepage.

The Double Plugins: http://imgur.com/KKpIeRe

My Plugins(In-Active+Active): http://imgur.com/a/sT3OY

Sorry for this all.
Do you know how to fix the double plugin?

And Yes I know i failed at trying to cover up names on my forum in the first picture.. LOL.

Cheers Smile

bump
:]
I Really need a answer if you know.
Thanks!
Just remove duplicated variables from the index template.
What do you mean "Remove duplicated variables from the index"? How do I do that?
^ in general plugin variables appear like {$xyz} - if you find duplicated variables then remove one of them
Pages: 1 2