MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyBB 1.8] How to make specific forum Private [Only visible to staff]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the subject asks, how  can i make a forum only visible to staff ? even members with the link to this private section forum cant view the forum

its for site staff,admins,mods,supmods
Well, you can go to forum permissions and over there just remove the permissions for the members to view, post and other permissions just by dragging them.
It's simple. If you want, I can give you couple of screenshots but just give it a try first Smile
(2016-01-30, 04:15 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can go to forum permissions and over there just remove the permissions for the members to view, post and other permissions just by dragging them.
It's simple. If you want, I can give you couple of screenshots but just give it a try first Smile

hey so much thank. First i will try my best then if i cant then will ask for snapshots. If i success i will post here Smile

thanks it worked Smile