MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Better urls on 1.8 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I have added the mybb urls that look likeĀ /thread-2-post-2.html ect is their an way to make it take the subject text or something to make it more clean an look bit better ?
you have to do it with Google SEO. change plugin compatibility to 18* and edit moderation.php.
(2016-01-30, 09:48 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]you have to do it with Google SEO. change plugin compatibility to 18* and edit moderation.php.

Ok what is the lucky hood off it working with 2.0 as I want to be ready for that but still want things good know
i believe SEO urls are core in version 2.0 Toungue
(2016-01-31, 09:22 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]i believe SEO urls are core in version 2.0 Toungue

Dose that mean if I install and get that mod working that when update to 2.0 all links will be the same ?
when you update to 2.0, you won't need any SEO urls plugin. SEO urls are going to be core in MyBB 2.0, if i'm not mistaken.
(2016-01-31, 01:19 PM)IBlackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]when you update to 2.0, you won't need any SEO urls plugin. SEO urls are going to be core in MyBB 2.0, if i'm not mistaken.

Ok so it keep how I have urls are know