MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBulletin Help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, this was in the readme

Quote:1. After downloading the Theme unpack it (with WinRAR for example)

2. Go to the Admin Control Panel under Themes > Import

3. Search the XML File in the theme folder and click the Button "Import Theme"

4. Upload the myBulletin folder to you image dictionary in your forum

1. That means unzip all the files right?

2. I go there alright =)

3. Search theme folder? How? How do i get the theme file from my computer into there?

4. Does it mean image hosting? If not, how do i upload the folder to the "image directory"?
Anyone?
In admincp look under THEMES and then IMPORT.

For the files (images) you will need to use FTP program. Check you host to see if they have an upload manager.
Upload entire folder "MyBulletin" into your forums image folder via FTP.

In ACP find "Themes" and select "Import"

Now search for the XML File titled "MyBulletin-theme.xml" in the theme folder found on your computer and click the Button "Import Theme" this will upload the file from your computer to your forum.
What is "FTP program"... is it anywhere in createmybb??

And where is the "image folder"?
FTP is File Transfer Protocol. It is how you get the files onto your website.

However if you have a CreateMyBB account then you will not be able to upload files. You will have to either use one of the default themes provided for you, or ask the staff to add this particular theme to the list.
DrPoodle Wrote:FTP is File Transfer Protocol. It is how you get the files onto your website.

However if you have a CreateMyBB account then you will not be able to upload files. You will have to either use one of the default themes provided for you, or ask the staff to add this particular theme to the list.

Well can anyone help me get the mybulletin theme on my site?