MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for staff members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MegaBG needs Staff Members.

[ image: http://i.imgur.com/Doyoes0.jpg ]

MegaBG need Staff members such as (News Writer, moderator, and few others) if you are interested please contact me.
I'm interested for moderator. Add me skype: wearetheheroes
I assume writer positions are all voluntary? If so, unfortunately it would rule me out unless some for of benefit was offered. I know you cannot always offer wages on a new project but if your serious about finding writers would you be able offer anything in return?
(2016-02-02, 01:41 AM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]I assume writer positions are all voluntary? If so, unfortunately it would rule me out unless some for of benefit was offered. I know you cannot always offer wages on a new project but if your serious about finding writers would you be able offer anything in return?

The forum is 1 month old and for some time yes the position will be voluntary but my staff members will get paid ones the forum generate money, since we do not use any ads or anything atm we don't earn money i need legit team members who are ready to push the forum! the forum host, domain are paid for the next 3 years.  i have great plans for this forum and i hope to build up a team who will grow with it.
Nice forum, although it looks similar to others this one looks nice. Might apply if I have time though. Good luck with your forum.
(2016-02-03, 05:53 PM)John J. Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum, although it looks similar to others this one looks nice. Might apply if I have time though. Good luck with your forum.

thank you brother your always welcome!
I'm interested send me PM or join my Teamspeak @ 213.46.144.87 :9987