MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I recently launched my forum: http://line-one.pw/

But seems like no one can access the sections,
not even with admin account.

Any help or tips appriciated!
try to run file verification and post here the results (go to admin cp -> tools & maintenance -> file verification). backup your files first.
(2016-02-02, 11:22 AM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]try to run file verification and post here the results (go to admin cp -> tools & maintenance -> file verification). backup your files first.

"No corrupt files has been found"...
:/
if you have rewrite rules file .htaccess then rename it as htaccess.feb2016 and then check forum links
(2016-02-02, 11:36 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you have rewrite rules file  .htaccess then rename it as htaccess.feb2016 and then check forum links

Can you tell me steps how to do that please. I am new. Thank you very much Sleepy
(2016-02-02, 11:36 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you have rewrite rules file .htaccess then rename it as htaccess.feb2016 and then check forum links

Didn't work..
what forum links?
navigate to below location and turn off Search Engine Friendly URLs

admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Server and Optimization Options
--> Enable search engine friendly URLs? <-- select disabled and save the settings
(2016-02-02, 01:23 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]navigate to below location and turn off Search Engine Friendly URLs

admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Server and Optimization Options
--> Enable search engine friendly URLs? <-- select disabled and save the settings

Ah, works now.
Thank you so much buddy,
CheerS!