MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need to upgrade from 1.6.14 to 1.8.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-02-02, 08:59 PM)maintainin Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to setup a new version of the mybb board offline and then upload over my current board when I have it set up the way I want it?

Yes, use XAMPP or whatever to set up a local MyBB copy.
(2016-02-02, 10:07 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-02, 08:59 PM)maintainin Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to setup a new version of the mybb board offline and then upload over my current board when I have it set up the way I want it?

Yes, use XAMPP or whatever to set up a local MyBB copy.

Great. I'll give that a shot.
Hi all,

So I ugraded my board from 1.6.14 to 1.8.6 and everything went fine as far as I can tell. So I'm back to the default theme. I decided I'm just going edit the default theme and change things around to my liking. I'm trying to change some of the fields to change colors and it's not working. For instance, I go to #content and change the color from ffffff to 000000 to change the background from white to black. But it's not taking. I go back to the fourm and it's still white. Another is .thead. I try to change that from 0066a2 to 980101 and its not changing from blue to red. What am I missing here?

Nevermind, I got it. I guess you have to "create new theme" from the default theme and then you can edit that. Thanks
Pages: 1 2