MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I raise the PM BCC limit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Looking to find out if I can raise the PM BCC limit from 3 to something larger as I need to send a large number of PMs out to a bunch of people and it'd be much easier to send out one rather than around 20!

I took a look through the database and admin settings but I couldn't find anything obvious, nor could I find any plugins that looked to advertise the option. If someone could point me in the right direction as to whether this is possible or not and if so, where I can change it, that'd be great!
if i'm not mistaken you can change that on usergroup permissions on admin cp -> user & groups -> groups.
(2016-02-02, 05:21 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]if i'm not mistaken you can change that on usergroup permissions on admin cp -> user & groups -> groups.

I've just found the setting I believe you're referring to and this was set to 0 already, meaning unlimited if I understand correctly. When I send a PM though, I can still only select 3 people in the recipient field and a further 3 in the BCC field. I changed it to 999 and it states that I can send to 999 people but still only lets me select 3 usernames in each field to send to Sad
(2016-02-02, 05:42 PM)nth Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-158970-...pid1102689

Awesome, thanks a lot - I did search the forums but not knowing the actual keywords failed me!
No problem.