MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Userbars specific to each theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway to set a userbar for each theme?

Currently I have 2 themes, one light and one dark. On the dark theme the user bars look excellent, but on the light theme it looks hidious and out of place

[Image: f1cc15eb19b37be3e9dd75e8b268ad61.png][Image: 3ec0fe9daeef3073046b2fdeb31fa802.png]

Would this be possible? I know it works on user stars I just haven't added the new images yet.

Here is the link to my forum: https://kawaiiforums.net (its not complete yet though) Arz Nova is the light theme and Arz Magica is the dark theme.

Test account for those that dont want to register: Robot // BeepBoop
{theme} can be used at the group image settings & it represents the theme images folder
(2016-02-03, 04:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]{$theme} can be used at the group image settings & it represents the theme images folder

So all I have to do is add {Arz Nova}https://image.path and it will show up differently? Could I possibly see an example?
{theme} represents theme's images folder.
{theme}/admin.png => ~/images/[theme folder]/admin.png

i.e. variants of group images with the same file names can be added to images folders of the themes
You can also use the {lang} variable in the image directory path to change the group image depending on the user's selected language pack (provided you have more than just the default English installed that is).
(2016-02-03, 05:02 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]{theme} represents theme's images folder.
{theme}/admin.png => ~/images/[theme folder]/admin.png

i.e. variants of group images with the same file names can be added to images folders of the themes

Oh I see I understand clearly now! Thank you every much!
Is it possible to combine both {theme} and {lang}, perhaps {theme}/{lang}/admin.png to be translated to ~/images/my_theme/english/admin.png?
(2016-02-03, 07:43 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to combine both {theme} and {lang}, perhaps {theme}/{lang}/admin.png to be translated to ~/images/my_theme/english/admin.png?

Yeah, I do exactly that on my own forum to change the image between the dark and light themes and also English and Japanese. Angel