MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-02-03, 08:46 PM)nth Wrote: [ -> ]Do you host it yourself or use hosting with cPanel or similar?

I'm not exactly sure, The website as a whole was just given to me as the owner does not have the time at the moment to maintain it. I was under the impression it's hosted off of the server box we rent though. I've just had a look through there and I can't see anything related to websites. So I have no idea, I'll leave a message with the owner and hope he gets back to me soon.

(2016-02-03, 08:48 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]you need to see if you are able to login into phpMyAdmin of your database. if you can't, then try to contact your host about this.

What is phpMyAdmin, Is it like FileZilla? If yes then I am able to log into FileZilla using the account details I have.
if you have a CPanel on some host, you should have it. phpMyAdmin is a tool where you can handle your SQL database.
Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

The issue has been solved, One of the server developers changed a sql file and it was corrupting the website files. The original owner fixed it.

//Solved
Pages: 1 2