MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.8 memebers IP Log History plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-05-03, 05:55 AM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i need this too, as my above friend asked!

Your signature says you develop plugins? I wont code this for you however will assist you in learning to code this yourself.
(2016-06-24, 08:40 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-03, 05:55 AM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i need this too, as my above friend asked!

Your signature says you develop plugins? I wont code this for you however will assist you in learning to code this yourself.

It depends on skill set and the time required to invest ... don't bother, someday it will be available for all of us to use  Wink I just asked in case we can get without waiting in hopes 

cheers
(2016-06-24, 11:09 AM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]

It depends on skill set and the time required to invest ... don't bother, someday it will be available for all of us to use  Wink I just asked in case we can get without waiting in hopes 

cheers

I'm not interested in helping people who aren't willing to help themselves.
(2016-06-24, 11:59 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-24, 11:09 AM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]

cheers

I'm not interested in helping people who aren't willing to help themselves.

You taking it personnel, relax! i told you my reasons and there is no need to show attitude towards that , peace ...

I bet you must be sad IRL , get a coffee or vacation Smile
Pages: 1 2