MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty / New posts stay on top until refreshed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@delay 

I absolutely love your theme but I have one slight issue that I do not know how to correct. Whenever a user make a post via Quick Reply the post made goes straight to the top until a hard refresh of the page. Any idea how to solve that?

https://kawaiiforums.net
User: Robot
Pass: BeepBoop

Please use ( Arz Magica ) as it is the main theme
i have this problem too.
it is working normal for me (firefox v.44) [tested thread #]
i believe OP fixed with delay (not sure tho)! I still don't know how to fix it.
(2016-02-05, 04:25 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]it is working normal for me (firefox v.44) [tested thread #]

Yes it has been shortly before you posted, thank you for testing though.

(2016-02-05, 09:17 AM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]i believe OP fixed with delay (not sure tho)! I still don't know how to fix it.

One of my admins fixed it with delay's help. There was something wrong in my postbit_classic that was making it do that
^ </div> was mistakenly placed near the top of the template. removing that should fix the referred issue
(2016-02-05, 12:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ </div> was mistakenly placed near the top of the template. removing that should fix the referred issue

I'm not sure if this was the actual issue though, however it defintely had something to do with the postbit / postbit_classic. No idea how that </div> went there (and why I even put it there), probably a mistake of mine or I might have simply overlooked it while testing something..

Just saying.. I doesn't have this problem on my both test sites (even though the </div> is still there) - it's working nonetheless. Although I have to admit that the everything looks a bit smoother now + literally all errors are gone.  I would've probably actually found that too by myself too while testing things on the kawaiiforums board, if I didn't edited the wrong theme at first.. (removed that div too there).. how stupid of mine...