MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Team page enhancements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello together,

the team page is every groups/forum significant place to show themself, and in my opinion it is important to give it a better way of editing.
This would be by a settings page for it, including:

1. Adding the possibility to add custom profile fields
2. Show/Hide (custom) user title
3. Show/hide Last Visit/PM/E-Mail
4. Perhaps a more flexible way of editing the page, by adding the ability to move and adjust boxes, or even
give it a more constructive look. 
4.1. Possible way therefor: [attachment=35777]

I know that you could do most of these by editing some php and/or template files, but we can't ensure that every user knows how to do.
Looking forward to your responses.
idea aside, you at least get WIN points for your paint drawing...
what s this team page? Do we have social groups?
(2016-02-18, 02:53 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]what s this team page? Do we have social groups?

They're probably referring to the page that lists all staff members: http://community.mybb.com/showteam.php

I agree with 1, 2 and 3.
I'd also add in the ability to exempt someone from showing up on the staff page.
something like this?
[Image: xQH3r6P.png]
(2016-02-18, 09:03 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also add in the ability to exempt someone from showing up on the staff page.

Me too!
Check out the plugin Staff Page

This has some limitations, it is quite manual but it has a lot of visual functionality akin to what you are asking for.
Staff page plugin is not really the same, you need to enter all the users manually which can be lots of work.

The main point of this suggestion is to be able to put custom profile fields for the team page.
(2016-06-20, 04:04 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]Staff page plugin is not really the same, you need to enter all the users manually which can be lots of work.

The main point of this suggestion is to be able to put custom profile fields for the team page.

Totally agree with this. However as an immediate fix 'Staff Page' is available and as said it is very manual. more functions / options in the core would be much better...