MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix a broken theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! My website, The JRPG Club, needs help. During a forum software upgrade (pre-1.8) our theme was reset to its original form, which took out some aftermarket modifications and fixes made by myself and the original designer. Then, when 1.8 came out it only got worse. (I resisted upgrading for a while, knowing that it would make things worse, theme-wise, but then the bots came in and wrecked up the place.)

So, I am looking to hire someone to fix my theme. I think the community generally likes the look we have, although I am very much open to some modifications. In other words, I would also be up for purchasing a custom theme that preserves the feel of the original. (For example, I will be dumping the WordPress portion of the site in the near future and making it exclusively a forum, so it no longer needs to look like a MyBB forum with a WordPress header and footer.)

Please let me know via a reply or PM if you are interested in taking on this project, or would like any additional details.
Quote:I would also be up for purchasing a custom theme that preserves the feel of the original
at present you can install & use a good looking theme from the available themes !