MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Align Multiple Profile Fields on Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, I tried to use 2 custom profile bits to be displayed on postbit and then suddenly it shows this kind of output. Is there any solution for it?

[Image: bCKzUmZ.png]
Post the code you have used to add them.
what exactly is wrong with the alignment ?
Here are the codes I used in profile fields. Sad

For the postbit author user template

[Image: FMTHIih.png]

For profile field template

[Image: mBhflwB.png]
First you need to get a real domain. .com .net ect

Im going to guess you are unhappy with the thanked likes, look into the templates of the like plugin you installed.
(2016-02-08, 01:30 AM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]First you need to get a real domain. .com .net ect

Im going to guess you are unhappy with the thanked likes, look into the templates of the like plugin you installed.

I don't have a real domain as of for now due to low budgets but we'll go for it as soon as possible. And for my thankyou plugin we modified it for the ease of use Smile
(2016-02-08, 03:13 AM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.1and1.com/99-cent-domains

Its a dollar

I don't have a credit card too Sad Can you buy me one for me at least for donation?
received a report that referred forum is using a ripped theme. we do not like providing support for such themes.

this thread is closed. you may PM me purchasing proof of the theme to get this thread opened.
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy.

It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.