MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My spoiler Plugin Button no display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using sir Dark Neo's plugin which is My spoiler plugin because it can add spoiler button to the editor but when I used it there is no display for the button. Sad

Help me fix it! Please Sad

[Image: DqYyyOQ.png]
That mod is only working on MyBB 1.8.6, with default theme without changes and default mybb sceditor, otherewise you have to do changes manually.

If you use other editor shoul to ask developer on how to add it.

I only provide support on any MyBB 1.8.x version with mybb editor or default sceditor for this series, otherwise i can not help to you because never used other themes or editors.

Maybe if the theme is anofficial and free one for 1.8.x series and the right info can help to you.

Cheers.
(2016-02-07, 09:51 AM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using sir Dark Neo's plugin which is My spoiler plugin because it can add spoiler button to the editor but when I used it there is no display for the button. Sad

You can use plugin from @martec - http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=452 - it support spoiler button

BTW - nice smilies and editor. Can you share your smile pack? Thx!
(2016-02-07, 12:19 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]That mod is only working on MyBB 1.8.6, with default theme without changes and default mybb sceditor, otherewise you have to do changes manually.

If you use other editor shoul to ask developer on how to add it.

I only provide support on any MyBB 1.8.x version with mybb editor or default sceditor for this series, otherwise i can not help to you because never used other themes or editors.

Maybe if the theme is anofficial and free one for 1.8.x series and the right info can help to you.

Cheers.
Ahh I see. But right now I'm using CKEditor and I really don't know how to add spoiler button Sad Is there any way for it?
(2016-02-07, 06:41 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-07, 09:51 AM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using sir Dark Neo's plugin which is My spoiler plugin because it can add spoiler button to the editor but when I used it there is no display for the button. Sad

You can use plugin from @martec - http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=452 - it support spoiler button

BTW - nice smilies and editor. Can you share your smile pack? Thx!

Sure Wink I'll share this later because its not yet completed Big Grin hahaha I'll upload the next batch of smilies here Wink
For CKEditor, you can try check their wiki and plugins repo
(2016-02-08, 12:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]For CKEditor, you can try check their wiki and plugins repo

already added a spoiler plugin on the editor but when I do source mode there is no spoiler tags made damn :v