MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB v4.x to myBB merge SQL Error:1062 - Duplicate entry 'Ş' for key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear forum,

I have tried to merge the IPB v 4.x forum to myBB and during the user merge I got the following error:BB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1062 - Duplicate entry 'Ş' for key 'username'Query:INSERT INTO mybb_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos,passwordconvertsalt) VALUES (2,'',0,3,'',0,10652,'Ş','','','','[email protected]',1218713899,1334415894,1334415881,'',1,'',1,'0','','','',0,'','','','','',1,1,X'4ea7a4ef',X'','','2ce1a4846da8629ce6f63480a849e8e4','ipb3',0,0,'','all',2,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,'',0,'','',0,0,0,'',0,0,0,0,1,0,0,'1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','',1,'',1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'',1,1,'?Gq+)')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

You can check the status of the merge in the attached picture.
I have a forum with around 167000 posts and 66000 members.

I have also searched the forum, but users mostly had issues when merging from other forum software than IPB.

Any ideas?
looks like the issue is due to different encoding of the database tables. have you seen this ..
Yes, with the latest upgrade IPB upgrader left old tables with  different encoding.
I have fixed this now.

Now I have received another error:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1000' at line 3
Query:
SELECT * FROM ibf_core_members m LIMIT , 1000
Have you simply reloaded the page or rerun the entire merge system (with pressing cleanup before rerunning it)?