MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CKEdtitor and Quick Advanced Editor not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CKEditor and Quick Advanced Editor aren't working on my forum. There's no editor toolbar available no matter how many times I install and uninstall one or both of the editor plugins. They worked fine until a few days ago.

Also my custom smileys aren't working. Both editors and custom smiley stopped working at the same time, about a few days ago. Please help.

My MyBB version is 1.8.4. Please don't tell me to upgrade it. If anything, I'm likely to have more compatibility issues with the plugins after the upgrade. Like I said, both editors and smileys worked fine for a year.
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

though not related to above referred issues,
upgrading your forum from MyBB 1.8.4 to MyBB 1.8.6 doesn't disturb the plugins you are using.
URL: notcricinfo dot com

I'm using a custom built theme.

Thanks for the tip. I'll consider upgrading.

Waiting for your help with the editors and smileys.
Quote:worked fine until a few days ago
have you installed new plugins / modified codes ? can you disable newly added plugins / revert code changes and check ..

if you need direct help you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check
No I haven't installed or modified anything recently.

I've PM'ed you access to the admin panel. Thanks.

Can anyone help? My forum just got worse and all posts got messed up after .m. tried to help.