MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board moderators with access to ModCP can't see elements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some users are in a group called "Staff members" (for example). In Users & Groups permissions, they are granted access to the Mod CP which they can access, but it's blank like this;

http://i.imgur.com/mVJBfxR.jpg

Although they are set as moderator in certain boards.

Why can't they see the info for these boards? Why can't they see anything at all?

Thanks.
Thats a ban page, and there is no one banned? So it should be obvious why there is nothing there.
go to admin cp -> User & groups -> groups -> Staff members -> Moderator CP -> check if they have all the permissions that you want. it seems that they only have "Yes, users of this group can access the moderator CP" selected...
Thank you Blackbeard, but they have "Yes, users of this group can access the mod CP" checked AND under Moderator CP tab, everything is checked.
on the print that you provided, it only seems that forum & posts is missing from mod cp menu... everything else looks fine.

check if you have {$modcp_nav_forums_posts} above {$modcp_nav_users} on modcp_nav templates
I do have it. I myself have all permissions and my modcp looks fine. The issue is that staff members don't see some content in the modcp even tho they are moderators of certain boards.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it

Edit: may be related to this - are you using suggested plugin ?
No, not using that plugin.

I'll PM you admin panel access. I'm trying to figure out why the groups "moderators" and "administrators" can't see anything under Mod CP. Keep in mind that these two terms don't mean the same thing on our forums as they mean on default MyBB.