MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [premimum] I need A good trusted web hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there any web host

i can pay maximum 10 us$ / year

i need this

5GB SSD storage
200GB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails & Databases
Softaculous 1-Click Installs
24/7 technical support

if you can pm mee assap
Why on earth do you need SSD? You bottleneck coming out of the Datacenter anyway.
At $10/year you're going to struggle. $10/month is more reasonable.
http://www.ramnode.com/vps.php

RamNode are great, you can get 256 MB RAM, 1000 GB bandwidth and an 8 GB SSD for $3.50 p/month which is a great little KVM VPS for a small forum.
i getting This services from anorher host

at the rate all Services also

but The host provider Deleted my databases and

i.loss my 15000+ members and 20000 + posts
That's what you get from $10/year hosting. At that price they're selling to you at a loss so the service can't be much better than free hosting.

(2016-02-09, 08:38 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Why on earth do you need SSD? You bottleneck coming out of the Datacenter anyway.

Databases love SSDs, especially for journaled/InnoDB writes <3
Are serious SSD hosting with unlimited emails & databases only for $10 /year i am sorry but the chances to get a trusted hosting company with SSD drives for $10 /years. I can suggest you to find a host yourself, as i not remembered any trusted host who offers these specs for incredibly low price.
lol for 10 dollars you have here only a domain, you must be joking to run a website on ssd, that will takes the ssd really slow after 20 users, buy a vps server and get price packages, but not for 10 dollars.....
I don't think you can get any trustworthy host at $10 a year. If you increase your budget to $20, there might be a little chance, However, it will be still difficult for you to get SSD in that range to be honest.
(2016-02-09, 05:57 PM)Raslansayyidi Wrote: [ -> ]is there any web host

i can pay maximum 10 us$ / year

i need this

5GB SSD storage
200GB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails & Databases
Softaculous 1-Click Installs
24/7 technical support

if you can pm mee assap

0.o not to sound rude but you do know hosting providers have bills and a family that wants to eat every day... I swear this industry has it's moments :\.
Pages: 1 2