MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last post member info stretched & new post editor at only half page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried googling it and searching here but unsure what it would be called or how to fix it.

Basically on every thread the last post member details and avatar are stretched and shows "Last Post:" several times.

[Image: Untitled1.jpg]

The post a new thread section is limited to the left side leaving a blank half page. How to I stretch the post a new thread to take up the whole page?

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Any help would be much appreciated. I've ran VB and phpbb3 in the past but never dealt with any of the code or mods and this is my first mybb forum and still figuring out how stuff works. btw im using 1.8 if it matters.
provide forum url & a test user account so that someone can check
I have already fixed the issue. Had 2 days off and nothing to do  so I made another to test ou
t settings and found the first issue in a mod. The second was just another MOD that had glitched. Guess I should of reposted here that it was fixed. Oh well there's always next time.