MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solution Found] Enhanced Account Switcher - Inserting Templates not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I am trying to move the enhanced account switcher templates around for some custom styling. I am trying to include the account list in the footer instead of the header, as part of my footer-bar. However, when I insert '{$as_header}' anywhere, whether in my footer OR header, nothing appears, despite that knowing that there is content in those templates.

Only some of the templates show up and work. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

I apologize for not providing a link - everything is local at this time, as I don't have the means or the time to pursue hosting at this very moment.
in general, plugin variables are coded such that they can appear on specific location only.
eg. variables coded for header template need not work on footer & vice versa

plugin hooks need to be modified for changing the location of plugin variables output
That makes sense. I'll goo digging around and see what I can break Big Grin Thank you!