MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Jamps Gamer Zone OrangelBlack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of our users have lower resolution monitors which is causing the right side of the portal page to not be visible. This is also an issue when viewing on a  mobile decice. The lowest resolution used is 1024x768. Any help is appreciated.
what is your forum url ?
batteredbastards.com
global.css of the theme consists of overflow: hidden; property for #content (line 1) - removing it should fix above referred issue
Thanks .m. !

I will give this a try.

While I notice an improvement, It still does not show full portal using firefox at 1024 x 768. It is a step in the right direction though.
have you hard refreshed your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) after saving changes to global.css ?
OK, looks like it just took some time to take the changes. While it does not fit all on the screen, I can now scroll to the right to see the content. It is very ugly and the sidebar is out of place. I am assuming it is all from the resolution because it looks great at a higher resolution.

By removing the 3rd row, you can view the page with out issue, also looks good on mobile now.

Any advice on separating my left side bar from the servers list? I would like to balance them out on the portal page. 

http://batteredbastards.com/forum/portal.php