MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: inline moderation and quick edit doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, my inline moderation (both on forumdisplay and on threads) and quick edit doesn't work. i try to select some threads and posts, and at the bottom of the page it's still "Go (0)".

I'm using a premium theme, Glowing theme, and yes i've tried to contact audentiondesign about this and my ticket was closed without even an answer from them. i can provide proof of purchase over PM.
^ you may PM me the proof & temporary access to forum admin panel
I've sent you a PM.
few templates required updating the codes (esp. headerinclude & showthread templates)
thanks for your help .m. , it works now Smile

i've noticed another problem, images doesn't resize on posts using e.g [*img=?x?][/img]... this is only happenning on glowing theme...
(2016-02-10, 09:30 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your help .m. , it works now Smile

i've noticed another problem, images doesn't resize on posts using e.g [*img=?x?][/img]... this is only happenning on glowing theme...

Sounds like CSS is forcing the resize.

Could you show us an example?
Sometimes when we change the location of jquery from top to bottom there comes similar issues.
.m. helped me and i have my problem fixed!