MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updating username styles based on conditions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking at working on a plugin that will style a username based on conditions.

For example 

if($mybb->user['numposts'] > 100) {

//code to update username style here

}

Now this would be relatively easy to do as an SQL query to echo out rows for each username found with > 100 posts and display it however I want to show the username everywhere including threads.

Any idea how I could display the style for the username everywhere based on conditions easily?
Try editing this plugin?
use groups setting - users with 100 posts gets a different style... you dont need any plugin
(2016-02-11, 11:04 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]use groups setting - users with 100 posts gets a different style... you dont need any plugin

This would work but I want it based on different conditions such as if users have posted x amount of times today get the style today.
That is a very easy way to do, at least with 1.8.x series i assume a lot of an hour to make more than one way to do it.

Only you have to take some aditions on every part where you want to do, i made a tutorial for some forum in the past for 1.6.x series but now i think it's a very easy task to do, at least for me. But i am to bussy playing pvsz gw.
(2016-02-17, 06:35 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]That is a very easy way to do, at least with 1.8.x series i assume a lot of an hour to make more than one way to do it.

Only you have to take some aditions on every part where you want to do, i made a tutorial for some forum in the past for 1.6.x series but now i think it's a very easy task to do, at least for me. But i am to bussy playing pvsz gw.

str_replace();