MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Instead of having the default tabs on the top of the forum, (Member List, Search calendar, and help)

How would I remove all those and replace them with something different?
admin cp -> templates & style -> templates -> choose your theme templates -> header templates -> and it shoult be on "header"
(2016-02-11, 08:26 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]admin cp -> templates & style  -> templates -> choose your theme templates -> header templates -> and it shoult be on "header"

Alright, thanks for that one. Any idea how I could create a new one

Example: "Staff Team" Shows the staff members
that depends, can you post here your header templates so i can take a look?
(2016-02-11, 09:37 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]that depends, can you post here your header templates so i can take a look?

https://gyazo.com/8bdd934b3ed560d914abb33cdf5a01fd
open "header" and post the code here.
(2016-02-11, 10:39 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]open "header" and post the code here.

I'm not sure what code you mean
under "Header templates" there is "header" like on the img you posted here. click on "header" and post the code there or take print.
(2016-02-11, 11:53 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]under "Header templates" there is "header" like on the img you posted here. click on "header" and post the code there or take print.

Yeah, but I'm not sure what I should post for that to work
take a look at this tutorial to change your menu.