MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trouble in upgrade land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-02-13, 07:26 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]restore the database backup & put its correct details in ~/inc/config.php file

upgrade your forum by visiting forumURL/install/upgrade.php & follow the directions

Thank .m.  appreciate your replying so swiftly.  I see the database is intact on my host server.  Can I link back to it without having to actually use the backup file?  Opening /config.php file.
have you physically checked that database and confirmed that it is the original backup without any changes ?
if so, it can be used for upgrading.
(2016-02-13, 07:44 AM)dkgoodwin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-13, 07:26 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]restore the database backup & put its correct details in ~/inc/config.php file

upgrade your forum by visiting forumURL/install/upgrade.php & follow the directions

Thank .m.  appreciate your replying so swiftly.  I see the database is intact on my host server.  Can I link back to it without having to actually use the backup file?  Opening /config.php file.

Sigh - this is what I am getting on the Welcome to the upgrade wizard - problem?

Fatal error: [SQL] [1054] Unknown column 'longlastip' in 'field list'

UPDATE mybb_users SET lastvisit='1455342890', lastactive='1455351497', lastip='73.254.74.175', longlastip='1241402031' WHERE uid='1' in /home/content/80/11014780/html/myforum/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 564
looks like files are not replaced correctly or database is already upgraded (may not be completed)
would you like to PM me temporary access to your web host panel (files & database) & your forum admin credentials to check
I would appreciate that more than I can say.
Pages: 1 2