MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Polls Always Closed | Urgent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I post a poll on my forums, it is automatically closed. Even when I edit the poll and select/deselect the poll closed option, it is still always closed. Is there anyway to fix this?

[Image: scr1.png]

[Image: scr2.png]
are you using any polls related plugins ? which version of MyBB you are using ?

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. Also ignore reported images.
you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version.

(if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
I am not using any plugins except for a small thread rating plugin, and I am using the most current version of myBB. I will run the verification and post the results ASAP.

Alright, I ran the verification, and it came up saying no files were corrupted.
^ that's odd. would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel
I would rather not give out access to the forums itself.. Do you think it has something to do with the theme?
^ theme should not be the problem. have you checked by switching to MyBB's stock theme ?
note: if a thread is closed then the poll on that thread is also closed.
OMG! Thank you so much! That is exactly what happened.
I feel like such a noob. Thank you for everything!