MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/out bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I click reply fill in my info it says I'm in but I don't login... If I go to the index page and click login it works. when I logout from the main page it shows I'm out but if I click on a board and go off the index it shows me as logged in again...

Thanks
thats a problem with your cookies.

to fix this click tools, internet options, delete cookies
It could also be a problem with the cache. Some pages may not redownload and may just be read from the cache after signing in or out.
in that case click delete files in internet options and that would fix that problem
I seem to have the same sort of problem - but one internet explorer shows me logged in, the other does not!

One shows (in the portal) 1 Users Online: McTedo
The Other (in the portal) 1 Users Online: Guest

I am really confused and have tried using it on another computer, same applies.

Help Please!
TedoDude Wrote:I seem to have the same sort of problem - but one internet explorer shows me logged in, the other does not!

Help Please!

Could be a proxy catching the page use CTrl and f5 to request an updated version of the page
TedoDude Wrote:I seem to have the same sort of problem - but one internet explorer shows me logged in, the other does not!

Help Please!

Now I am getting the same thing.
Tried Ctrl + F5

Showed me logged OUT, went to the Calendar, showed me logged IN, went to the main page again, showed me logged IN.

I don't have a proxy server set on my comp though Confused