MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This is great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just downloaded this forum and I think it will be perfect for my site. Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into it.
Hi,

Welcome to MyBulletinBoard! Glad to hear you like the software! And to think the final release hasn't even come yet...

Most, if not all of the credit, goes to Chris Boulton.
Oi! Not all of the credit for me - sure I do a fair amount of work but you have to think of all of the others who have participated in the past and at the moment. - Musicalmidget, Laslo, Wj, Dine, WDZ, Javaman1 and more.
Wj? Is it not wj? :p

mykee, as you can see I make stupid jokes and I am awfully blunt. If you ask for support and I help, be afraid, very afraid! ... or not. Just do not be surprised if I give you a strange attitude... it's just my personality :p
And although most didn't make the forum, all the users who download myBB and report bugs. beta testers. and the moderators of this forum deserver a shoutout for keeping myBB working as best it can.

Matt Light Wrote:If you ask for support and I help, be afraid, very afraid! ... or not. Just do not be surprised if I give you a strange attitude... it's just my personality :p
I have the therapy sessions and posts to prove that statement Toungue (j/k)