MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Replace SCEditor by CKEditor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I hate that SCEditor. And my people also. How can I replace SCEditor by CKEditor? And dont tell me to use that orange plugin from your catalog, because that plugin dosen't work.

So any idea how to replace it?

Let's make tutorial how to replace SCEditor.
Wait few more days for a new release from @martec - he will release an own CKEditor plugin
that plugin works. which version of MyBB you are using & have you tried latest version of the plugin ?
O rly @martec will relase new own CKEditor plugin? That is great news! I love martec's plugins.
I will wait. But... Just give me some link where it will be publicised.

For now I uploaded CKEditor and insert it on some page: http://haihai.pl/forum/ckeditor.php for my users.

@.m. that plugin never worked for me. I tried even on clean installation.
Here is "my" forum - http://haihai.pl/ it works of course on MyBB 1.8.
^ your forum is using a premium theme. please PM me its purchase proof

if you need direct help with the ckeditor plugin then you may provide
temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) through PM
How you know that it is a premium theme? And why I have to show proof of purchase?
I didn't get any proof of purchase when I bought it from their site.

I am not sure about giving to you password to my FTP server. It is complicated.
I can give you my computer by TeamViewer if you want.
You will need then full TeamViewer app on your computer or you can use this TeamViewerQJ_pl.exe that does not need installed.

PS: (I give you link from dropbox because TeamViewer website doesn't work for me I don't know why probably cookie problem).
that theme is magestic from myskins which is a premium skin and they send you the theme over email, if i'm not mistaken. so if you really purchased that theme, you have proof (at least that email).
No, they didn't send any email. They just unlock link "Download". I check my mailbox and I don't have mail from their with a packed theme. I just found some recip from PayPal. But this is not important. I told that this plugin doesn't work even on default theme.
well, theme coders have been asking for support denial for the illegal users of their premium themes.

support eligibity policy Wrote:Illegal use of electronic assets,
including but not limited to violation of theme licensing (e.g. removing author name from footer)

support can be denied unless you prove that you have paid the coder for using that premium theme.
please use private inquiries section if you have something to say about support eligibility policy.

this thread is closed.