MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Hire] Configure and implement forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I would like to hire someone to configure and setup MyBB forum. 
I need:
- 4 main categories that will contain 65 subforums in total. 
- 2 of those categories need to be locked for 2 separate VIP group users only. 
- Display message for users without permission that this forum is only for VIP community.
- required photo upload at registration to be verified by mod
- required facebook account link to be verified by mod
- new user posts will need to be moderated until 10 posts/threads are approved
- change theme to be fixed width
- change theme color to fit with our current portal
- add logo and custom static menu

The job is urgent, please let me know if you would be interested. I can pay by paypal, skrill, WU, wire transfer. If you prefer job can be done through odesk or elance where I have 10k$+ projects paid.
My skype is: duncon.artur.tochowicz

EDIT: current forum address is http://wyzwanie90dni.pl/forum
It will be a forum for self-development community around our project http://wyzwanie90dni.pl
We currently have over 1000 vip members on our facebook groups, but fb is very hard to manage and our members request to have a forum, so please help me make it happen.

Thanks,
Artur
Quote:- required photo upload at registration to be verified by mod
- required facebook account link to be verified by mod
do you mean that account activation should be done only after checking them ?
and do you mean personal photo (what about privacy ?) or any image avatar

are they checked manually or checking to be done by plugin(s) ?
Quote:do you mean that account activation should be done only after checking them ?
yes account activation should be only done after manually verifying user
Quote:and do you mean personal photo (what about privacy ?) or any image avatar
yes it should be personal photo, to be approved manually by mod. I already have a community of thousand+ done using facebook groups, all our members have their true photos there. I am moving to MyBB as facebook is very hard to manage for multiple types of posts.

EDIT: but if you feel that this is security/privacy issue I will trust you on this one and can go with regular avatars.

Quote:are they checked manually or checking to be done by plugin(s) ?
Manually
I can gladly do this for you. I have contacted you via PM to talk about your requirements and budget Smile
Let me know if you still in search of this, i can do all for free over TeamViewer Smile
(2016-02-17, 07:54 AM)boson Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know if you still in search of this, i can do all for free over TeamViewer Smile

Yes! I am still looking for help completing this task and I will pay for your time.