MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prototype and Mootools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be helpful to know which modules of Mootools MyBB is compiled wtih by default. Also, any information on the Prototype version used in MyBB would be awesome.

Thanks
I'm confused as to why this thread was moved to the Suggestions and Feedback section. This is a general query related to code distributed in MyBB and active by default, or at least I believe so. The Mootools and Prototype frameworks seem to be initialized in the headerinclude template:
Quote:<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/prototype.lite.js?ver=121"><"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/moo.ajax.js?ver=121"></script>
I don't see any question marks in any of your sentences, so I can only assume that this was "feedback" for including information on the "Prototype version used in MyBB" as you put it.
My apologies Tikitiki. I'm looking for information, and it wasn't my intent to editorialize. Big Grin

The two things I mentioned are Javascript frameworks that seem to be included in MyBB, do you anything about them? If so, are they modified versions?
Unfortunately, I'm unaware of the version of specifications of the moo Javascript framework, however, I do know they've been modified and optimized