MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Flatty Theme] Unable to logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,

I can not see any option to log-off from the flatty theme, is there any possibility to easily add this, or is it hidden somewhere?

Kevin
user name at the top left side has a drop down menu & it has logout link (see image)
That's strange, I also had the feeling. But it doesn't show up.

EDIT:
The link of the website is the following: http://thestonedcowgaming.com/
Also would you be able to tell me how I can change the middle part at the portal to a custom information box?

Thanks for your time!
provide forum url & a test user account (or you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel)
Here you go
basically theme's java script files are missing. adding them should fix the issue
~/jscripts/jquery.plugins_e.js & ~/jscripts/everest.js
Nvm, can you help me out with one more thing?

"Also would you be able to tell me how I can change the middle part at the portal to a custom information box?"
^ if you want to manually add some content then on the portal template find {$announcements}
above of that {$announcements} you can add required content using html code (may be better to wrap in a div container)
<div>your required content</div>
{$announcements}
Aha, thanks!
(2016-02-20, 03:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically theme's java script files are missing. adding them should fix the issue
~/jscripts/jquery.plugins_e.js  &  ~/jscripts/everest.js

where can I get those files because I am having the same exact issue that my dropdown menu is not coming down?
I found the jquery.plugins_e.js file but I can't find the everest.js file.

Please help?
Pages: 1 2